A major part of Satoriís mission is being a dedicated, responsible,
responsive employer who offers ongoing training and support.
We believe in a work environment that
- promotes teamwork,
- supports professional creativity,
- provides continuous, professional development and
- gives each employee the opportunity to work for a business that supports
their long-term financial security.
A career at Satori is not for every one. We are only looking for potential
team members who are committed to being the best in their field; embrace the
practice of continuous education, and who are positive members contributors in
Satoriís community involvement.
- Health care
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Personal days
- High income potential
- Paid education
- Sliding scale commission
- Commission on retail sales
- Discount on product and services
- Flexible hours - open 6 days a week evenings and weekends
- Endless career growth
- Full time customer service staff
Interested in applying for a position on Team Satori? Then please click here.
click here for current job